Royal Ascot Ladies' Day - 21st June 2012
We are sorry but we are not running trips to Ascot during 2012 due to other commitments. Many apologies for any inconvenience caused; we hope to see you in 2013.
Royal Ascot Ladies’ Day is the most popular day of Ascot week. Enjoy this famous event as a day trip on one of our popular Ladies Day 2012 packages!
Ladies' Day at Ascot Packages
Our classic Ladies’ Day packages run from Hammersmith and include the following:
- Coach transport to/from Hammersmith and Ascot racecourse;
- Superior coach parking and picnic base in Coach Park 6, just 2 minutes’ walk from the enclosures (most companies use CP10 – a good 10 minutes walk from the racing);
- Bubbly and nibbles on arrival;
- Delicious buffet lunch with plenty of red and white wine and soft drinks (typically including roast gammon ham, oven baked salmon, chargrilled chicken, stuffed peppers, homemade quiches, freshly baked rolls and varied salads such as roast pepper and broccoli with oriental sauce, 3 bean salad and green leaves);
- Strawberries and cream
- Entry into either the Silver Ring or Grandstand enclosure
- Full services of the experienced Karibuni team.
Ladies' Day package prices 2012
The price for this Ladies’ Day package is
Silver Ring entry - £99pp
Grandstand entry - £145pp
Ladies Day Ascot Overview
Celebrated for the colourful and inventive hats, Ladies’ Day is a fantastic opportunity for groups of friends to get together, drink bubbly in the sunshine and hopefully bet on a winner! It’s not just girls who get to have a good day on Ascot Ladies’ Day – men are very welcome too!
The alternative title for Ladies’ Day, which is in fact a colloquial title, is Gold Cup Day – after the biggest Group One race of the day. The Gold Cup is Britain’s most prestigious race for ‘stayers’ – horses who specialise in racing over long distances. The purse for the race is £250,000 so it’s a significant race to win!
Ladies’ Day is best known amongst our guests as the day to ‘see and be seen’. There’s a wonderful atmosphere in both the Silver Ring enclosure and the Grandstand, incorporating live music, stunning fashions, Pimms and bubbly and the electric buzz that comes from betting on a horse and hoping it’s going to come in!
Royal Ascot Ladies Day 2012 itinerary
We set off on the coach trip from Hammersmith at 10am on the Thursday morning. You will have time study the form and pick out the winners with the racing post and other newspapers waiting for you on the coach.
Within the hour we will arrive at Ascot and take our position in the grassy field we park in near the main entrance. Bubbly and nibbles will be served under our marquees, while plenty of photos are taken of the ladies looking glamorous in their Ascot hats!
Shortly we will serve a delicious buffet lunch with a wide selection of foods, red and white wine and strawberries and cream to finish off. There are of course chairs for everyone to sit down while eating.
You will soon be ready to make your way over to the actual races. The last race on Ladies' Day is at 5.30pm. We will leave again around 6, so you are back in London again by 7 - a hassle free Ladies Day at Ascot package!