Royal Ascot Saturday Package - 23rd June 2012
We are sorry but we are not running trips to Ascot during 2012 due to other commitments. Many apologies for any inconvenience caused; we hope to see you in 2013.
Experience one of the most memorable days of British summer on one of our popular Ascot packages! Ascot Saturday is ideal for groups or friends that can’t get away during the week but are keen to make the effort to enjoy a trip to Ascot.
Ascot Packages 2012
Our coach packages to Ascot run from Hammersmith and include:
- Coach transport to/from Hammersmith and Ascot racecourse;
- Superior coach parking and picnic base in Coach Park 6, just 2 minutes’ walk from the enclosures (most companies use CP10 – a good 10 minutes walk from the racing);
- Bubbly and nibbles on arrival;
- Delicious buffet lunch with plenty of red and white wine and soft drinks (typica l ly including roast gammon ham, oven baked salmon, chargrilled chicken, stuffed peppers, homemade quiches, freshly baked rolls and varied salads such as roast pepper and broccoli with oriental sauce, 3 bean salad and green leaves);
- Strawberries and cream;
- Entry into either the Silver Ring or Grandstand enclosure;
- Full services of the experienced Karibuni team.
Ascot Package Prices 2012
The price for this Ascot Saturday package is:
Silver Ring entry - £95pp
Grandstand entry - £135pp
SPECIAL OFFER – BOOK YOUR GRANDSTAND PACKAGE BEFORE THE END OF 2011 AND RECEIVE £5 OFF PER PERSON.
We also offer Ascot Ladies Day Packages.
Saturday at Royal Ascot
Royal Ascot Saturday, or Ascot Finale Saturday was only added in 2002 to extend the 4-day Royal meeting. It features one of the most important international races of the calendar – the Golden Jubilee Stakes – which was renamed to commemorate the Golden Jubilee of the Queen in 2002. With a purse of £400,000 on this day alone it isn’t surprising that the racing world finds the Royal Ascot meet nail-biting until the very end.
With almost as many lovely fashions and hats as Thursday, Saturday has a more relaxed feel about it. Guests can still enjoy live music, a buzzing atmosphere and plenty of bookies willing to give them the best odds on picking a winner though!
Royal Ascot Package Itinerary
On Saturday we leave Hammersmith by coach at 10am to make the short journey to Ascot.
Once there, we enjoy bubbly and nibbles and study the racing form while the team set up the marquee and lay out an enormous buffet spread. When you have washed it down with some red or white wine and enjoyed the strawberries and cream, it is off to the races.
The first race at Ascot is at 2pm and they are every half hour until the last race at 5.30. We will leave at 6 for the short trip home. Hopefully you will be busy counting your winnings after a day at Ascot, and ready to continue the celebrations!